Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Inspiration


Warning: We are entering into Christmas Present Territory so if you are my mom bounce  out and if your know her shhhhhhh!

Soon to come are my Christmas present posts, but first I’d like to share a little of the inspiration. If you ever feel stuck on a project, go window shopping or drool over your favorite websites. There are beautiful things everywhere. Honestly, that cures my block everytime.

1)Anthropologie is my bible. Everything from their window displays to their décor is godly and should be worshipped. *sigh* I don't even know how many times I've gone to their stores just to admire the window displays and decor. Obsessed doesn't even cover it. 


 



[Side note: They are having a huge sale right now]


 2) Another is the same company, different brand: Free People. If you happen to get your paycheck and it is a lot of money, visit their store. Everything is perfect, and like anthro they make their style a way of life. When you understand the beauty of what they design you'll understand what I mean by that. LOVE. 



 

 


3) Now, the inspiration behind Christmas this year is this young women’s store in San Francisco called the Botany Factory. She creates stunning terrariums with custom jars. They are simply amazing. Oh and I'm sorry, if you're going to name them stuff like "kiwi" and "little hanging possum" I'm going to instantly like you. 


Couldn't you just gawk at this all day!?

They just captured my heart and got my mind racing. I have a box of succulents hiding in my dresser ready to be planted as I'm typing this. Soak it up people, creative talent is contagious!

-E

No comments: