Monday, January 30, 2012

Tuna Salad...Nom nom nom

I suppose if you don't like tuna this is a bit of a no go for you, but if you do you're in luck! This carb friendly lunch or dinner dish is fresh tasting and healthy. 
- cucumber
-tomato
-1 can of tuna
-croutons (optional)
-salt & pepper




These croutons are homemade and were a mighty fine addition. Add any other veggies you want to it, maybe a little onion for that good flavor and stinky breath. Chickpeas would be another inexpensive addition. I did not add mayo to my tuna, but if you prefer it that way mix mayo and tuna in separate bowl.


Enjoy your 'gourmet' college budget dinner!

-E

2 comments:

Anna "Niusiya" Niusity said...

I'm going to prepare this for my dinner, I like the fact it's really easy to prepare. thx for the recipe!

♥ A. N
onedaytoliveinvogue.blogspot.com

EvaMae said...

Healthy and tasty! Enjoy!!