Saturday, February 25, 2012

Link up

Happy weekend thrifters! I just got back from a late breakfast and am now watching the snow covered, wind torn world from inside my room. Not to mention painting my nails with a little WSU pride for the game later!

In any event I wanted to take the time to introduce you all to a new aspect of my blog, the LINK UP page. You can find the button below and to the right. I would love to build up a list of your FAB-ulous blogs that readers can access easily. Click on the button and check out the page!





Also, peruse the other pages. I've replaced the drab navigation bar up top for some cute home-made buttons on the right. What do you all think of the change? If anyone else would like me to make them a button, subscribe, grab the Runaway Thrift button from the Link Up page and let me know below!


-E

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your *link up* page! Any chance you could change the size of you button for me (to a width of 210 pixels) so that it fits nicely on my blog :) I might just ask you to make me a button :) x

EvaMae said...

No problem Roxy, I adjusted the widths and saved the changes to the page in case anyone else was having the same problems. Let me know more about your button you want! All you need to do is subscribe to the blog and shoot me an email at evajlindstrom@aol.com so we can talk about what you would like!