Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DIY Signs

Selling anything in a crafts fair or just want to add a little something extra to your living room? Signs are easy to make! Just base coat some wood and write away! My mom and I used these when we sold my jewelry and her soap at a crafts fair once, and since then they have been decorations in my room back home. 

Easy to make and perfect for a custom addition to a room. Even a "welcome" sign on the door. I personally think they would look great with stenciled patterns in bring colors! Do you have any ideas? 

-E

3 comments:

Lea said...

simple and easy. love it :)

Lizelisabeth said...

I wonder how you stencilled them prettily. Loving your blog, and def can't wait to read your next post! And I also entering your cute giveaway! I'm wanting those studs!! <3

Hugs and kiss kiss,
Liz
.voguish.doodles.

Amanda said...

Such a wonderful idea! I really love this, I think this might have to be one of my next projects :)

Also thanks so much for taking the time to check out and comment on my blog. Hope you keep stopping by.

Amanda
Little Lady Little City