Sunday, April 29, 2012

Su·per·man Sunday: Biff, Brad, and Chip


It is slightly after 1 pm and I am just waking up. What a lazy day! Unfortunately this feeling is about to be short lived because I'm about to enter my finals week and I've already been staying up until the wee hours of the morning attempting to squeeze information into my head. 
To lighten the gloomy finals mood laying over me I dug these guys up. I think it's my mom's but I thought the card was so funny I couldn't resist. Hallaluja to Biff, Brad, and Chip. You were just what the Dr. ordered!

And on a side note check out the Guest Post tomorrow from the March Studly contest winner!

               
su·per·man 1. binder serving as holder of my massive collection of photos and magazine clippings that have been deemed awesome  2. widely considered American cultural icon. 

-E

No comments: