Monday, May 7, 2012

News!

Finals are over, and my dad and I made the 20 hour drive back home! I woke up to sunny skies and warm weather. Life is but a dream! Now that I am home, most all the papers are in, and I'm about to begin full-time work mode I feel like this is an appropriate time to share the news. I won't be going back to Washington next year for school because I'M MOVING TO ITALY [for a year]!!! Excited doesn't even cover how I feel. So bring it summer, I'll work your bootay into the ground so that come August I'll be on that plane to Florence.

 Sorry if you were looking forward to a Super Man Sunday, but I wanted to share with you all! Expect regular daily posts again guys, I just needed to focus on school :-) And a poster giveaway will be coming up as well!

-E 

5 comments:

Teddi said...

congratulations eva! how thrilling. i hope you take us on your adventures in italy, with you. :)

EvaMae said...

Thanks!! I'm so excited, and there will be many an update!

Mademoiselle Marie said...

Congrats, that's an awesome opportunity!! Florence is gorgeous - you'll love it! If you happen to travel through Germany during your year in Europe I can give you some tips on where/how to find thrift stores and which places you should see :)

EvaMae said...

I would LOVE that! I'm planning on traveling around as much as I can, so Germany will probably be on my list of places to go. Thanks!

Anna "Niusiya" Niusity said...

Congratulations!!! Florence is one of my favo places in the world so you're really lucky! Have fun girl!!